Sunday, April 29, 2007

My First Entry!


Hi everyone! Meghan here! My first two days in Japan have been amazing! The jet lag last night was a little rough and I went to bed early, but other than that I have loved it. Abby and I are living together with Yoruko. She is very nice and has a decent amount of english under her belt, so we are learning from one another. when i first arrived in nakana station i was amazed. it was night time and the place was lit up like new york city. we took a taxi from nakana to Yoruko's house where we introduced ourselves and took a bath. The bath was an amazing experience! You take a shower first, and then you soak in a bath afterwards. it is very relaxing. today we walked around in zenpukijigawa garden with Yoruko and her two dogs Muku and Chiru. they are so cute! she is a very nice lady and afterwards we went shopping in nakana station, where there are 5 floors of shopping! it was very busy there, but it was still very quiet and very clean. it was a nice change from the usual crowds of America! I hope everyone back in the States is doing well, I will be updating more!

~Meghan chan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun! It sounds like you are having an amazing time! I saw pictures of the dog and it looks too cute! I can't help myself I notice the cute animals. You have to tell me how the food is over there, I imagine it is so good.
Im glad you are having a good time and we miss you!
Lots of Love,
Dixie!

Anonymous said...

MEGGOOOOOOOO! You are greatly missed already, but I know you're having a blast over that and am so happy for you. Glad things are working out so well, keep the pictures coming!

LJ

Anonymous said...

MEGHAN!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooo glad your having a good time and that you got there safely! Have tons and tons of fun and I can't wait to hear about your adventures!!!

Jen